Wills, Probate And Lifetime Planning
Since 1978, our London probate solicitors have built up a diverse client base so we are familiar with the different factors that apply to estates of different sizes.
What We Do
- — We help you decide where your property and other assets should go after you die
- — We take action to ensure that your beneficiaries do not face prohibitive tax liabilities, which requires careful planning
- — We provide one-to-one advice from an experienced partner
Above all, we enable you to take the right decisions with confidence, providing the peace of mind you need.
Legal aid is not available for wills and probate advice, but we are committed to providing an efficient and cost-effective wills, probate and estate administration service.
We Act For Estates Of All Sizes
We act for:
- — Individuals with extensive property interests and financial assets in the U.K. and overseas
- — Families and people with more modest assets — clients who may have just purchased their first home or started a family and realise making a will is the sensible, practical thing to do
- — Men and women who have remarried and want to ensure that children from all marriages are provided for
Answering The Questions That Matter
We have been providing tailor-made wills and probate and lifetime planning advice for nearly four decades so the team is ready to answer the big questions you have such as:
- — What happens if I do not make a will?
- — What is a lasting power of attorney?
- — Can I choose someone to manage my affairs if I become ill?
- — What happens if I change my mind about who should inherit my assets?
- — How is inheritance tax calculated?
- — Can I transfer my house and other property before I die, but still use it?
- — Would I benefit from setting up a trust?
- — How do I make sure children of earlier or later marriages are provided for?
- — I have overseas property. How do I deal with it in my will?
- — Who will deal with the formalities of probate?
Call us on +44 (0)20 7480 5840 or contact us online.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER+