Commercial Disputes & Disputes Resolution
Adopting the right approach to a legal dispute is crucial. Sometimes the most appropriate way forward for you or your business is not always the most obvious. At Raymond Saul, our team of senior private and commercial dispute solicitors has the experience to provide the practical, strategic advice you need when you or your company becomes involved in a legal disagreement of any kind.
The litigation and disputes service we offer is highly personal — we believe this is why so many of our clients come to us following a personal recommendation.
Getting It Right: Compensation and Justice For Individuals
For individuals and families, legal disputes can be particularly traumatic. Raymond Saul is the opposite of many large, impersonal City law firms. The personal, tailored approach we take matters. Our work includes:
- — Pursuing claims for personal injury and other compensation
- — Advising on divorce and the financial division of marital assets
- — Resolving property disputes and disputes between neighbours
- — Resolving disputes with builders and contractors
- — Handling disputes with employers
- — Representing tenants facing eviction
- — Handling cases of harassment
Business Disputes: Cost-Effective Results
By taking the time needed to understand your business and legal priorities, our commercial disputes solicitors are able to deliver sensible and practical solutions. Often, we can achieve a mediated agreement to avoid the risk of court proceedings. Our solicitors regularly advise businesses on:
- — Recovery of substantial debt
- — Contractual disputes, including breach of contract and nonperformance
- — Disputes over company assets, debentures and other security interests
- — Banking and finance disputes, including regulatory issues arising from the financial crisis
- — Commercial property and landlord and tenant disputes, including disputes over
- — Disputes over wills
- — Corporate and partnership disputes, ensuring the minimisation of disruption to the core business
Call us on 020 7480 5840 or contact us online.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER+