Based in the heart of the City of London, Raymond Saul consistently delivers practical solutions to the legal problems our business clients face. We also provide a full company law service to directors, secretaries and other company officers.
Strategic Legal Advice For Businesses Of All Sizes
We offer value for money without any compromise on the quality of our service. In fact, you are guaranteed dedicated support from a senior, experienced solicitor at all times — a level of partner involvement in each case that is unheard of in many neighbouring City firms.
By forging ongoing relationships, we get to know your business inside and out. This means we mitigate risk by spotting any problems that might be on the horizon, so you can take steps to prevent costly commercial disputes.
We advise regularly on:
- — Business-to-business contracts
- — Agency agreements
- — Consumer and customer issues and complaints
- — Employee matters, including dismissal and disputes
- — Contractual disputes
- — Corporate debt recovery
- — Acquisition and disposal agreements
- — Joint venture agreements
- — Share purchase and share sale agreements
- — Guarantees
- — Licensing agreements
- — Franchising agreements
- — Other commercial contracts
- – The sale and purchase of dental practices
Giving You Peace Of Mind: Compliance With Legal Requirements
Our solicitors enable you to concentrate on your core business, without the distraction of complying with the minutiae of company law. We take this on, ensuring that relevant regulations are observed and processes followed. We offer bespoke, cost-effective advice on the responsibilities of directors, secretaries and other legal officers.
Our services include:
- — Business formations
- — Drafting your company memoranda and articles of association
- — Partnership agreements
- — Company secretarial work
- — Advice on company and board meetings, procedures and record keeping
- — Share issues, including shareholder agreements
- — Advice on statutory and fiduciary duties of directors and other officers
- — Advice on appointment and resignation of directors and other officers
Call us on +44 (0)20 7480 5840 or contact us online.
SIGN UP TO OUR NEWSLETTER+